If anyone is the face of the Center, Mark is. If you want him to speak, plan ahead. He is booked a year in advance. Since joining the Center in 1997, he has published 93 articles in magazines and given over 1,250 presentations to more than 210,000 people. Mark was the first nonmember appointed to the TAR Board of Directors. His Ph.D. is from the University of Texas.
- Outlook for the Texas Economy
- Monthly Review of the Texas Economy
- "Yellen at the Helm: Where to From Here?"
- "e Commerce: A Taxing Dilemma"
- "Come Back to the 5 & Dime "
Also see Dotzour's blog posts